Still Hungry for Your Love: Further Adventures in Zombie Romancebuy ebook for $0.99
Love and zombies never die. Everyone knows that!
Editor Lori Perkins published the very first zombie romance anthology, Hungry for Your Love in 2008, to rave reviews. But there’s so much more zombie love out there, that she had to bring you a second volume.
In this new collection of never-before published zombie romance stories you’ll find:
· Undying Love by Scott Smith, a tale about lovers who never let go
· How the Zombie Apocalypse Turned Me into My Grandmother by Livia Ellis, an amusing story with an interest older woman/younger man twist
· Dead Girls Don’t Love by Sarah Hans, featuring zombie love in the Caribbean
· Debbie Doesn’t Do Dallas Anymore by Tom Towles, featuring zombies and meth
· The Pied Piper of the Dead by Gretchen Stull which speaks for itself
And many more
Praise for Hungry for Your Love
"Hungry for Your Love gives a delicious new spin on ‘undying love!’ Each new storyis a slice of wicked zombie fun!”
--Jonathan Maberry, New York Times best-selling author of Rot and Ruin series
"A wonderfully twisted undertaking (pun intended). Hungry for Your Love is a many-faceted feast of love, loss, sex, heartbreak, rotting flesh and romance from beyond the grave.”
--Christopher Golden, best-selling author and editor of The New Dead